Appraisals for Trusts & Estates
Fractional Interest Discount Studies
Appraisals, Consulting & Expert Witness Testimony for Litigation
Purchase Price Allocation for Financial Reporting
Family Office Advisory
Portfolio Analysis & Business Plans
Highest & Best Use Analysis
Diminution in Value
Ground Lease & Leasehold Interests
Our work products and methodologies are in compliance with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) which is the generally recognized ethical and performance standards for the appraisal profession in the United States.
We invest in the most comprehensive, accurate and timely data and information services. All to provide our clients with the highest quality work product.
We are continually building on our decades of experience and striving to expand our knowledge through Appraisal Institute continuing education, active participation in industry events and collaboration with high-caliber peers across all real estate practices including construction, management, brokerage, architecture, design, technology, engineering and law.
- Dodger Stadium
- Four Seasons Resort
Hualalai, Hawaii (FAS141)
- The Royal Hawaiian Resort, Waikiki (IFRS1)
- Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa, Waikiki (IFRS1)
- Catalina Island (excluding conservancy)
- Gas Company Lofts, Downtown L.A.
- Hollywood Renaissance Hotel
- Hollywood & Highland Center, Hollywood
- The Market Lofts, Downtown L.A.
- Hyatt Mission Bay Spa & Marina
- West Angeles Plaza Shopping Center, L.A.
- Centre Street Lofts, San Pedro
- Midtown Crossing Shopping Center, L.A.
- 8th & Hope Highrise Development Site, L.A.
- Rolling Hills Plaza Shopping Center, Torrance
- Visconti Apartments, Downtown L.A.
- Marina Towers Office Bldg., Marina del Rey
- Orsini II Apts., Downtown L.A.
- Red Rock Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas (FAS141)
- 9000 Sunset Blvd. Office Bldg., Hollywood
- 110 Plaza Office Bldg., Downtown San Diego
- Da Vinci Highrise Development Site, L.A.
- 4S Ranch Subdivision, San Diego
- Sunset & Vine Tower Apts. & Retail
- Paseo del Sol Subdivision, Temecula
- Del Portal Building, Palos Verdes Estates
- Numerous Estates and Residential Compounds in Bel Air, Holmby Hills, Brentwood, Pacific Palisades, Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Malibu, Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Carpinteria, Santa Barbara and Montecito
- La Casa De Las Campanas Historic Estate, Hancock Park, CA
- Steve McQueen Ranch, Santa Paula, CA
- Storm Hill, Rolling Hills, CA
- Vanderlip Estate, Portuguese Bend, CA
- Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Arnold & Porter Kaye Scholer LLP
- Weinstock Manion
- Freeman Freeman Smiley
- Madden, Jones, Cole, Johnson APC
- Nelson Mullins
- Accelerant Law
- Kenneth E. Devore and Associates APC
- Baker, Burton & Lundy
- Paley Law Corp.
- Berg Law Group
- Accelerant Law
- Peitzman Weg Kempinsky LLP
- Billet Kaplan & Dawley
- Fenigstein & Kaufman,
- Burkley, Brandlin Swatik & Keesey LLP
- Michael Barth Law
- Ronald Sokol Law
- Malcolm Cisneros Law
- Law Offices of Ann Marshall Robbeloth
- Danning, Gill, Diamond & Kollitz, LLP
- Cochran, Davis & Assoc., P.C.
- Whittier Trust Co.
- Alcatel Lucent
- The Tornante Co.
- Caruso Affiliated
- Cal-American Corp.
- CKE Restaurants
- The Kor Group
- MSD Capital
- Kyo-ya Pacific
- Strategic Hotels
- Station Casinos
- AMB Properties
- Bristol Group
- Storm Properties
- Globalview Advisors
- First Capital
- PMC Financial
- Morgan Stanley
- Bank of America
- Wells Fargo
- Clearinghouse CDFI
- Farmers & Merchants Bank
- Wachovia Securities
- PGP Valuation (FDIC)
- Florida Retirement System
Kevin E. Apor, MAI
Kevin has been in the real estate valuation and advisory business since 1992 and is an active member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI).
He has performed valuation engagements for lenders, developers, pension funds, private equity firms, public companies, non-profits, attorneys, trustees, family offices and individuals across the United States and Europe, with his primary practice areas including California, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii. These engagements have encompassed a complete range of property types including single-family residences, luxury estates, family compounds, multi-family, retail, hotels, resorts, casino hotels, industrial, office, medical office, mixed-use, residential subdivisions, proposed development projects, marinas, power plants, schools, gas stations, entertainment venues and sports stadiums.
Active Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI)
- Appraised over $20 billion of residential and commercial property across the United States and Europe
- Former Director of Real Estate Valuation Practice of Duff & Phelps in Los Angeles
- Purchased and managed a portfolio of residential and commercial property in Los Angeles and Orange County
- Sold over $100 million in residential and commercial property
- Real Estate Broker (CA BRE# 01277039)
- University of Southern California, BS, Business Administration
Kevin has been Qualified as an Expert Witness in federal and state courts, including the Superior Court of California as both a consultant and expert witness for matters related to family law, bankruptcy, contract, fraud, insurance, title insurance and trust litigation. He has been a frequent guest lecturer at the University of Southern California – Real Estate Principles – School of Policy, Planning, and Development; as well as California State University, Dominguez Hills – Real Estate Finance (FIN 467) – College of Business Administration and Public Policy.